Saturday, October 5, 2013

Double Print!


I must admit that I love thrifting, not only the prices  are super cheap but you get items that not everyone will have. Lately I haven't been able to go to thrifting as often as I would like, but thanks God for Thredup, for those of you who are not familiar with the store. Thredup is an online thrift store that sell and buys gently used and many times new clothes. I got this H&M Pants and Blouse there and i love it, the best part they were new with tags and I paid less than US$15 for both! Isn't that awesome?
I decided to break the rules with this outfit and match prints well because it looks awesome! 
My necklace is from my store Jewels+Malls, my shoes are from Kenneth Cole and my wristler is from Target. I hope you liked it and have a lovely weekend!
 ______________________________

Debo admitir que me encantan las tiendas de segunda mano. No solamente los precios son super económicos sino que también los artículos que consigues son únicos. Ultimamente no he podido ir a  las tiendas de segunda mano con la frecuencia que me gustaría, pero gracias a Dios por Thredup, para aquellos que no saben lo que es, Thredup es una tienda de segunda mano virtual donde puedes comprar y vender ropa ligeramente usada y muchas veces puedes conseguir piezas nuevas.  Yo compré esta blusa y pantalón de la marca H&M y pagué menos de 15 dólares por ambos! 
Para este outfit decidí romper las reglas y combinar estampados de la misma gama, porque me parece que luce muy bien!
Mi collar es de mi tienda Jewels+Malls, mis sandalias son de Kenneth Cole y el sobre es de Target.Espero que les haya gustado y que tengan un buen fin de semana.




No comments:

Post a Comment