Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Looking kind of hipster

We moved to a garden state complex 3 weeks ago, it's very quite and nice, we are surrounded by trees  and there's even a lake near by which is very beautiful.

I have to admit I added the glasses to look a little bit more hipsterish (if that's even a word). This is what I wore last sunday. Glasses: forever 21 (they are really old), necklace forever 21, Vintage Floral Blouse free from Listia.com, crochet vest (thrifted at value village), blue snake print belt (thrifted salvation army), Black leggings Marshall's, Blue suede clutch (free from listia), Kimchi brown shoes (Urban Outfitters). Also I was freezing when my hubby took this pictures, I just guess the weather is crazy, because earlier that day I was sweating. 
If you are wondering what Listia is and how can you get stuff for free: Just click over Listia.
(I was not compensated in any way by Listia to do this post)







Here's my beautiful baby and I, I just love her.
I want to hear from you guys, so please comment!
Have a nice week!
Love S.

No comments:

Post a Comment